After a few long days of trying to add classes and work.. I needed a break. Caitlin posted about how to cope with stress the other day, and it got me thinking about what I do… Sometimes, I end up at the mall…
But hey, I had
serious business gift cards to attend to and there was a semi annual sale at Victoria’s Secret,
Ended up with a pretty good loot,
Why is it that Target is such a trap?! <– I do love roaming the aisles though.. and always find some good stuff
I don’t need.
At the mall, I swung by See’s, after seeing Ada’s free sample the other day, I wanted one,
But… wasn’t feeling it, so in the trash it went.
Was feeling this guy though!!!!!
I swung by Whole Foods on the way home. I was a starvin marvin after shopping, and may have done some damage on this sample display,
These were serious business people. I don’t know if it was because I was hungry or what, but they were ahmazing. Dry, salty, crunchy and thick but not really full of mushroom flavor.. I’m usually not a fan of things like that but ohmygosh, I can’t stop thinking about them. Next time I see them, I may just have to shell out the five dollars for a package
and eat them all.
In other news…….
- I got the last class I wanted !!!!!
- It’s Friday 😀
- I’m off work for the week!!!
- I am going home tomorrow with a friend; cooking, wine drinking and kitty playing to ensue! 😉
- I have an interview this afternoon for a potential study abroad opportunity, fingers XD!!!!!!!
- Yesterday I went shopping for goodies for a bloggy swap for my favorite healthy diva! 😀
- My Grand-little sorority sister gave me this cute piggy bank the other night, had it for me for Christmas but gave it to me when we got back to school,
Off to get ready for the interview and then to yoga! Have a great night and weekend everyone!! ❤
What’s new with you?? Best thing you ate or did this week? What are you looking forward to this weekend? Have you ever tried those mushroom chips? Random, but SO good, worthy of a try!