Hope your week has gone by swimmingly and your Friday is too, can I get a TGIF Dance up in hurrrr?!!!!!!!!!!
So I have actually had an up-and-down week :/….
BUT LET’S FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE, shall we?!!
*however, a not-so fun post is in the works and will be coming your way…some things I need to get off my chest so to speak*
But for now — Onward and upward!
My first ever “Five Things Friday,” I am going to share some five fun things that have been on my mind or going on in my life. Let’s spread the positivity!!!!!
- My little sister’s 19th Birthday is tomorrow, she is coming home from Oregon (where she goes to school) for the weekend to celebrate and for Easter. Tomorrow night, the fam has tickets to see Maceo Parker perform live at Jazz Alley ! I have been before, a few times actually, they have amazing food and entertinment, I am excited – it never ceases to amaze/impress me!!! I just love going out with my fam!
- Maceo Parker, Saxophonist!
- Today is Earth Day!!!!!!! I know I have some fellow Earth loving peeps and Coffee loving peeps out there – go to Starbucks today, bring in your own cup and get free coffee!
- I have plans to try a new yoga studio tonight. I have done Yoga to The People in New York City long ago – it was actually what/where I really got into my practice, and they recently opened a Seattle chapter really close to me! Going to check out their hot yoga class tonight and get ma sweat on! 😉
- Yesterday at work I planned an event, second time we’ve done this actually, EMPLOYEE MASSAGES! I got two – free massages!! Holler to that!!!!!
5. I have a study abroad orientation meeting this afternoon after work!!!!! Paris in the Fall, HERE I COME!
Also, it is Easter / Passover Weekend! What are you doing to celebrate?!
My aunt (Dad’s sister) recently moved (last weekend actually!) from Australia to the area, haven’t seen her for (2?) years! My sister, parents, aunt and her husband, and grandparents are having ‘Easter brunch’ Sunday morning – oohhh I need to figure out a vegetarian entrée to make!
Well – quite the ramble here!
My mind is kind of all ovah the place today!!
Will be back soon!
Lots of XOXO,
J $ ❤
What are your Five Fun Things Friday?!!
Any good Easter Vegetarian entree recipes out there?!!!
What are you looking forward to this weekend?!