Our swag included:
- Click espresso protein powders – can’t wait to try these as a shake or in my cereal!!
- Dried cherries – learned they have a lot of benefits for workout recovery! I have been eating these already and love ’em!
- New balance – we each got our own pair of walking or running shoes!
- COUPONS GALORRRRRE for freebies!!
- Zumba and other workout dvds!
- Foodie samples of Eggland’s Best, potatoes, oats, dr. Praegers, Popchips, etc, during the conference
- Bags and bags (and coupons) of Popchips!
Photo courtesy of Courtney!
Saturday night, I sat with a literal wall of giveaway items. Even after giving a few things away, and having to leave a few behind in Baltimore, my suitcase was packed full – first time in a while I had to check on! I ended up using my suitcase for my stuff and used one of the free duffel totes we got for my clothes – tightly rolled up, which I carried on!
So what does that mean??!
It means GIVEAWAY TIME!! 😀
I will be putting together a package full of coupons, headphones, a dvd, popchips, bars, some fitness/sports equipment and other stuff from the conference! I want to spread the Fitbloggin’ love and share my
wealth freebies with a reader!
There are two ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me the thing you would most like to get free from the picture and the best giveaway you’ve received
- Link this post to your blog
*Separate comment for each, please!! 🙂
In other news... we got these PokeIns’ at the conference, which you would use to get other bloggers info, by taping the magnetic ‘hands’ together… they are pretty much incredible and it has been going back through online and ‘finding’ my friends from last weekend. PokeIns may be the next business cards of America. Just sayin’.
Photo courtesy of Tina!
I will announce the winner Monday night!! Happy Friday night, loves!